Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tool #10

1. Discuss at least three things you would want to make sure your students understand about being good digital citizens. The three things I would teach students is safety, responsibility, and etiquette.
 
2. Share at least one of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech website that you plan to use instructionally. I found the poster on digital citizenship from common sense, I would post that in the classroom since you can download it for me. I would aslo show the brainpop video.
 
3. Explain briefly how you would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to your students. I would use digital citizenship by Brain Pop to explain what it is and then have a class discussion over it.
 
4. Explain briefly how you plan to share the idea of digital citizenship with your parents. Send a letter home to parents to explain what it is and how they can help their students at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment