Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tool #11

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.I like the drop box tool so students or I can access any file from anywhere. Edmodo is a great "facebook" for school. Poll Everywhere is great for kids to use to check their understanding.

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner? There is a lot of technology uses out there that can be incorporated into the classroom to keep the students motivated and on task. Yes, more technology uses, things I never imagined. Yes, I need to do a lot more planning to accommodate and learning cause I have to catch up to my students!

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? It was very long!

No comments:

Post a Comment